1. Find a place free from outside pressures like work etc. Most people work 8 hours per day then they bring that stress home by spending hours thinking about the next work day. ...so that's around the clock stress. This place should be your home because that's where most people spend their time or if not somewhere special you go to relax.
2. Invite friends and family members over for dinner and a good laugh. I enjoy this not only during the holidays but as often as possible...so great to be around those you love and that love you.
3. Get some fresh air. Take a walk or tour a museum if it's too chilly to walk outside. There are some museums that offer free admission certain times of the month as well as local community events if you are looking for low cost activities.
4. Get in a great workout. If you can exercise at least 10 minutes per day that can change your body, reduce stress and relax your mind.
5. Journal your thoughts. ..such a great way to get it all out and self develop at the same time.
Have a great week! Thank you for your support always!
Jumpsuit: Bebe, shoes: Jessica Simpson purse: Coach