Hi! I hope everyone is having a beautiful week! I incorporated some classic and timeless pieces into this look! My overall style isn't trendy however I do like to add a dash of trend at times. I am just someone that loves to look her greatest from inside out and I wear what brings out the best in me. I find inspiration in fashion from various things but my main source is my inner feelings of how this piece represents the women I am and desire to be!! Well on to my classic pieces...
1. The leather jacket. For me, minimum hardware just simple leather jacket that won't ever go out of style and transitions well from day to night. ...hip length verses crop length is more classic to me.
2. Gold jewelry is a must for me. I never got into wearing a lot of fashion jewelry so if I do wear it then it's mostly gold. As pretty as it is, I remember my mom buying me a nice piece of real gold jewelry at special times in my life. I still have these pieces that I wear today. This is why the majority of the jewelry I purchase is real gold. I love love pearls so in this shot I wore some dangling earrings with a pearl stone inside.
3. A neutral pump. I struggle with this because designers do not make a lot of neutral pumps for darker skin tones however most times I gravitate toward brown or shoes of deep color.
4. A little dress that you love. As much as I love my LBD I love color more because that reflects how I try to be most times bright and cheerful! This dress in my opinion should be versatile..meaning can be worn in multiple ways if possible.
5. A nice clutch...preferably an envelope clutch or square leather clutch is what I like because this one goes well with most outfits
6. Nice pair of sunglasses. I purchased a pair of Ray-ban with color mirror lens few months ago but they are so trendy and not everyday wear for my lifestyle. I knew I would probably wear them more during the summer months. However, my type of classic are bigger square frames like these. I love them big & bigger because they protect my skin from the sun.
Well thanks for reading about a few of my classics. I cant wait to share more! Thank you for stopping by and as always I appreciate your continued support. Good Day!
Dress: Antonio Melani
shoes: Sam Edelman