Therefore I want to share some tips on what you can do NOW that can impact your future financially later.
1. Keep adding to your emergency fund. My rule of thumb is twelve months of your salary. However, in a down market 3 to 6 months emergency stash is better than nothing.
2. Pay yourself first! The most important bill in your house should be YOU! The best way to do this is to automate a certain percentage of your income into a separate account.
3. If your job has 401k plan then contributing up to the match point is free money. If you have a business then remember "you are your 401k" so keep contributing towards your retirement as well. Employee or employer just be consistent with your contributions.
4. Pay down debt. Once you eliminate debt you can easily do the first three steps. However while in debt still save but your savings will not be as big until debt is removed.
5. Last, don't be too quick to upgrade your lifestyle. Basically I just have an attitude of gratitude in all things. I know I say this often to remain grateful....but gratitude has been my latitude to changing in the inside!
I hope there is something you can implement in your journey today! As always thank you for your kind words and support!
Dress: Donna Ricco
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Watch: Michael Kors