Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I wanted to share some quick tips on how I set the tone for my day with confidence!!
1. I speak affirmations over my life. For example, " Today is a great day! " It builds confidence and it increases your faith as you start to believe what you're speaking.
2. I read or listen to things that challenge me to grow everyday. I have the power to change the course of my day but only if I have the right mindset. Therefore I schedule time to invest in my inner thoughts and feelings so I can face life challenges with a positive mindset.
3. I exercise daily and yes squatting while cooking counts as exercise if you don't have a lot of time:) I do it in the morning to give myself that " I can conquer the world" feeling throughout the day.
4. I'm fully aware of where I am financially and where I'm destined to go. That's why I always carry cash with me it's the best confidence booster to see cash every time I open my purse... and it feels great paying for things with cash or debit verses relying on credit.
5. I used to drive through a neighborhood very often. I would see a lady in a nurse uniform outside. God led me to stop one day and introduce myself and ask her what hospital she worked for. She said I have a center in my home where I prepare children mentally and sometimes spiritually with the skill set they need to excel when they start attending school. Basically she has an in home daycare but she didn't dress as such and as mentioned in my first point she didn't speak as such. That brings me to my last point of being clear on your mission in life. When your purpose is clear you can operate daily with confidence and most importantly with happiness.
Well thank you for reading and I appreciate your kind comments! Have a beautiful blessed week!
Dress: American Living (altered)
Belt: Ralph Lauren
shoes: Dolce Vita
Bag: Kate Spade