5. Invest in a crockpot. You can run errands, work, take a much needed nap and dinner will be done...without little effort! It will save you time and money
4. Take advantage of your local library. Some libraries have a free website where you can download your favorite magazines to your tablet or electronic devive.. if you have children the library also offers free online tutoring. The parents can use it and teach the children..or the children can log on themselves and get help with all their subjects. Now that's pretty cool!
3. Cut that credit card! If you like your credit cards because of the rewards set up a system where when you use the card and the money is automatically transferred from your checking account. However, if you resort to a cash system when all the cash is gone then that's an indication to stop spending.
2. Develop a visual plan for your finances. Basically how do you want your financial future to look then draw it out. When you can see it you will believe it...and you'll be more careful about your financial decisions.
1. This is a big one! Develop a spending plan for yourself. Some call it a budget, no matter what it's a plan to keep you on track with your finances and to make sure that you're saving first and spending less.
Thank you for reading and I hope that you are having a wonderful blessed week
Bag: Coach (similar)
heels : Chinese Laundry
Dress: Muse similar