Happy new day! I pray you are having a great week! I grabbed my camera and tripod just in time to capture these portraits before sunset. I wanted to share one of my most versatile items which is the leather skirt. A leather skirt pairs well with a range of separates. Therefore creating an investment item that transitions perfectly from day to night and season to season. I gravitated towards a more casual daytime look by pairing with a lightweight shell top and I accessorized with a few metallic pieces for some daytime glam!
What is your most versatile wardrobe item? Thank you as always for reading and have a blessed rest of the week!
Top : Loft
Skirt: Ann Taylor similar here
Shoes: similar here
glasses: Jessica Simpson (old)
Happy new day! I pray you are having a great week! I'm amazed how quickly time has passed this year. This is a great time to review financial goals that were set at the beginning of the year and track if you are on pace to achieve them. If you are on pace then awesome keep going! I'm always here to encourage you!! If you aren't don't get discouraged because today is a new day and a new opportunity to change your life financially. A few things to remember on your financial journey:
1. When you review your goals often it will decrease your chances of getting off track. Create daily habits that match your goals as well. These habits will increase your commitment level!
2. If your plan is not working then respond quickly and change it. If you don't know how then seek advice from the financial experts. I often tell my clients you are one or two decisions away from changing your life.
3. Speak positive affirmations about where you are going financially and remain humble along the way.
4. Never tie your happiness to a future event..for example saying things like " I'll be happy when I have ______" . This thought process will cause you to miss happy moments in life. Happiness is available now no matter what your financial portfolio looks like. Basically the journey should be joyful!
5. Last never give up on those financial goals! Celebrate those mistakes because you have learned a valuable lesson that will change your life and allow you to change someone else's life when you share it. The more you are blessed to know the more you are positioning your life to grow!
As always thank you for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week!
I wanted to share some of the right questions to ask yourself before accumulating any asset. How you accumulate assets affects your financial freedom!
1. Does this item appreciate or depreciate in terms of value? If it doesn't increase your net worth then it's probably not going to get you closer to financial freedom.
2. What is the cost of the item today verses the total cost I'll pay when the item is paid off. For example, if you plan to purchase a home at a cost of $100,000 for 30 years today but the total cost will be $300,000 when you have paid it off. You instantly should know there is a problem. Would you prefer all that interest to go to the lender or into your savings?
3. When will I pay this item off? A great rule is to add the number of years you plan to pay for the item to your current age. Do you really want to be paying on that item for so many years? When do you enjoy the item if you never own it? In the house example above, do you want to seriously pay on that home for 30 plus years just because the monthly payment is comfortable?
There is a better way to accumulate assets without over paying in time and money. However according to overwhelming debt statistics most people are not aware of how to do it. It starts with the right questions and ends with the right financial plan of action.
Hi! Hope you are having a fun week! The temperature is heating up so this look will probably consume my summer lookbook.....a tank and a skirt. I particularly love that this tank highlights the shoulders and the skirt is flared with eyelet details to create an attractive summer look.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed weekend!
Ralph Lauren tank... (here)
J Crew skirt...sold out..similar (here)
Gianni Bini red pumps...sold out... (here)
Jessica Simpson sunglasses..... (here)