1. When you review your goals often it will decrease your chances of getting off track. Create daily habits that match your goals as well. These habits will increase your commitment level!
2. If your plan is not working then respond quickly and change it. If you don't know how then seek advice from the financial experts. I often tell my clients you are one or two decisions away from changing your life.
3. Speak positive affirmations about where you are going financially and remain humble along the way.
4. Never tie your happiness to a future event..for example saying things like " I'll be happy when I have ______" . This thought process will cause you to miss happy moments in life. Happiness is available now no matter what your financial portfolio looks like. Basically the journey should be joyful!
5. Last never give up on those financial goals! Celebrate those mistakes because you have learned a valuable lesson that will change your life and allow you to change someone else's life when you share it. The more you are blessed to know the more you are positioning your life to grow!
As always thank you for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!
Shoes: Chinese Laundry