Friday, December 1, 2017
Happy Friday and Happy December! All praises to God for a glorious month! I've been diligent in 2017 about remaining an attitude of gratitude and finding happiness in every new day! Is everyday easy? Of course not:) ....but remembering to remain grateful sure makes it all worth it. Everyday is an opportunity to grow and get better. Now that's exciting!! In honor of Financial Friday I want to share a few financial tips that can be used to jump start your 2018.
1. Make saving automatic. Every time you get paid from your job or business opportunity then make your savings automatic. This process makes saving effortless and puts savings in motion.
2. Fully fund your job retirement if you work a job. If you are a business owner then remember you are your retirement. Therefore, save for your taxes as well as your retirement. If you are going to trade your time for money then make it worth while by creating an end date to it all with a solid retirement strategy.
3. Never overspend! Your income minus expenses should equal PROFIT. Anything other than profit is a LOSS. A loss is a call to action to decrease expenses and in most cases increase your income. ...or the result is stress! Therefore, it's easier to live within reason.
4. Never become enslaved to interest. The interest you pay out is money that could be saved towards your financial freedom. Remember creditors are in business for a profit at your expense.
5. For homeowners find the fastest way to pay off your home. A mortgage is debt and it's an asset on the loaner's books until it is paid off. Home ownership is powerful!
6. Resist impulse buying. Normally when you are feeling less than you will spend more than. Instead of spending on things that do not have true lasting value just spend time investing in you.
7. Never let past money mistakes keep you from trying again. Mistakes are not failures just opportunities to get better.
8. Have a financial vision for your life. Only way to seize it is to see it and believe it.
Thank you as always for reading! Have a blessed rest of the week!
Pure Sugar tweed crop jacket....similar here
black jumpsuit............similar here
Tom Ford python heels...similar here
Black weave clutch...similar here