Happy new month! What a beautiful month it will be! The first post in 2018 was about managing distractions by uncluttering your thought life. It is equally important to unclutter your finances. I have listed below a few things to never do so you can save in 2018 towards your goals and dreams
1. Never pay interest to a credit card company. The average credit card debt is very high as well as the interest rate. Therefore paying off your balance every month will save you money and the interest you save can be used towards investing in yourself.
2. Never buy just one item of something you constantly use. When you buy consumables in bulk it saves you time as well as money.
3. Never go grocery shopping without a list. You will always spend way too much:)
4. Never invest in anything without having an emergency fund. Therefore always have at least 8 to 12 months worth of expenses stocked away
5. Last never shop with emotions however shop with intent. Basically be intentional about the choices that you make because it will definitely save you money and time.
As always thank you for reading and I pray you have a blessed weekend
Cable knit sweater......similar here
Suede peep toe pumps......here